A urologist is a specialist doctor who cares for our urinary system and urinary tract, which includes the kidneys, ureters, bladder and the urethra. Children and adults can be impacted by urological conditions that cause them grief and angst. Many of the symptoms should be tended to by a doctor who can make proper diagnosis of conditions and treat them, too. Some of the symptoms that should encourage you to visit the charleston urology center includes:
· Frequent urination: If frequent urination becomes problematic, it’s time to visit the urologist to determine the cause of the problem. Frequent urination is considered going to the bathroom more than 6 times in a 24-hour period.
· UTI: A Urinary Tract Infection is oftentimes painful for the sufferer. Pain and/or burning while urinating is one of the primary signs of a UTI infection. If you suffer from frequent UTIs, a urologist visit is even more important.
· Constipation: When traditional means do not help constipation worries it is time to visit the urologist for a solution. There are many reasons why you may feel constipated. The urologist will determine why.
· Trouble Urinating: Just as frequent urination is a sign of a serious problem, so too is it a problem when you cannot urinate or feel that you need to urinate but cannot additionally, make that appointment if you notice blood in your urine.
· Impotence: For men, impotence is a common medical condition that causes the need for a urology visit to treat. Impotence occurs when a man cannot get or maintain an erection sustainable enough for intercourse.
The urologist can help get to the bottom of your medical conditions and ensure you live a long, healthy life free of signs and symptoms of urinary tract conditions.